Do you want to lead and influence Danish Crown towards a more sustainable future for food?
– become a Graduate in the Danish Crown Group
Do you want to become a future leader? Do you seek a role with significant responsibility? Are you passionate about the business and do you want to make a difference?
Then kick-start your career as a Danish Crown Graduate from September 2020.
Make a difference
Danish Crown is on a journey where we are moving up the value chain and working closer together with customers and consumers. For this we need graduates for whom sustainability and making a difference in the world is important. The Danish Crown Group is in an exciting strategy period, where focus is on growth and innovation. We have promised our owners – the farmers – a significant increase in yields which calls for clever leadership and business skills as well as strong cooperation and team spirit across the Group.
Who are you?
The Graduate Programme is perfect for those who wish to be future leaders. We are looking for candidates who have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, completed within the past two years (we accept applications from candidates who are about to finish their bachelor’s or master’s degree);
- relevant work experience (while this is not mandatory, it’s definitely an advantage); and
- good analytical and communication skills, and a high proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Two graduate tracks – Business Leadership & Production Leadership
The Graduate Programme offers two leadership tracks.
- Business leadership is aimed at candidates who are interested in management and business leadership in a more general sense. For example, you may wish to head up a sales team even though you’re not trained in this field. As a business graduate, you will be solving tasks that are critical to our business. We expect you’re keen to take the lead and enjoy learning from others.
- Production leadership is aimed at candidates who wish to become leaders at one of our production sites. To qualify for this track, you must have an interest within production and could have for example a degree in engineering, animal/food science, business or something else. As a production graduate, you will be solving tasks that are critical to our daily operations. For this track, we’re also looking for ambitious candidates who are keen to take the lead. And ‘learning by doing’ has to be an approach you enjoy.
You will join a group of graduates at Danish Crown and you will support, help, guide and challenge each other. In the two-year programme you will experience three rotations of eight months each, working in three different functions, such as Sales, Marketing or Production, in three different Danish Crown business units, which could include Danish Crown Foods, Danish Crown Pork, DAT-Schaub or Sokolow. At least one of your three rotations will be abroad, which will allow you to gain international experience and broaden your perspective. We will take your preferences into account regarding the location and department of your placements, giving you the opportunity to really shape your future career.
Inspiring work environment
You are not alone – you will be supported in achieving professional and personal development from your line manager and dedicated mentor. We will also match you with a ‘buddy’, who will be a friendly-face to help and guide you in every day challenges. Your placements will involve daily, structured work, and strategic projects that you will work on in teams and independently. We have a very open, informal and involving team spirit in Danish Crown, where we are constantly inspiring and empowering each other to reach our full potential.
Learn more how you can benefit from the Graduate Programme. On the website you can read more about our business units and some of the project you could be involved in as a Graduate.
Please apply online no later than March 8th, 2020, and state in your application which graduate track you are applying for.
When you apply remember the following (in English):
- write a motivating application stating why you want to apply for the Danish Crown Graduate Programme, which programme track you are applying for (Business Leadership or Production Leadership), and why you want to become a future leader in Danish Crown
- resume: attach a resume listing the newest experience first