BAKED HAM WITH SWEET POTATO CHIPS
400 g Sokołów pork ham
100 g of dried boletes
2-3 bay leaves
3-4 sweet potatoes
few sprigs fresh thyme
3/4 block butter
3 cloves garlic
250 g oyster mushrooms
2 handfuls rocket
2 handfuls corn salad
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/ teaspoons honey
- Soak the mushrooms for a few hours. Clean the ham and marinate it in garlic, salt and bay leaves. Put in a baking sleeve with drained boletes. Bake in a water bath for 2 hours at a temperature of approx. 175°C (the bag with meat should be placed in the heat-resistant dish filled with water).
- Prepare the sauce: chop garlic and onions and fry in butter with oyster mushrooms (cut into strips) until brown. Next, mix with a blender. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut into thin slices and fry in deep oil. Put on a paper towel to drain off the fat. Sprinkle with salt and thyme.
- Roast nuts on a dry frying pan, then cool and chop. Peel orange and carve out equal pieces (remove white films). Cut pear into slices. Put fruits in a bowl, then add corn salad and rocket. Mix lemon juice and honey. Add the ingredients to the sauce, mix and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut baked ham into slices. Serve with salad, sweet potato chips and mushroom sauce.