MINI CHEESECAKES WITH HAM
200 g salted crackers
100 g melted butter
1 and 1/4 cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon potato flour
1 handful grated cheese
1 packaging Sokołów Sokołowska Krucha ham
1 pinch salt, freshly ground pepper
1 handful basil leaves
20 green olives
9 dried tomatoes in oil
2/3 cup canned corn
basil leaves for decoration
- Grind the crackers into sand, add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the cheese with the eggs and flour briefly until the ingredients are combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the basil.
- Cut the ham and tomatoes into strips and the olives into slices. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, pour over the cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a muffin form (preferably a silicone one), then pour the mixture into it, leaving about 1cm of space, which should be filled with the prepared cracker crumble.
- Bake the cheesecakes in an oven at 180°C (top and bottom heater) for about 50 minutes. Remove from the form and serve hot or when cooled and garnish with basil leaves.