THE BARBECUE QUEEN
2 mini romaine lettuces (olive oil, salt)
3 raspberry tomatoes
1 small red onion
1 handful black olives
1 small bunch parsley leaves
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt, freshly ground pepper
4 Sokołów śląska sausages
- Cut the tomatoes in half and hollow the cores. Dry them with a paper towel (preventing the salad from becoming too watery), then dice finely.
- Dry the olives and cut them into slices. Peel the onion and dice finely. Remove seeds from apricots and dice them. Tear off the leaves from the parsley bunch.
- Put the tomatoes, apricots, olives, onions and parsley leaves in a wide bowl, then pour oil mixed with balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry the romaine lettuces, then cut them in half lengthways, smear with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, and then put on a barbecue or grill pan and grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until nicely golden brown.
- Arrange two halves of grilled lettuce on each plate, then put the contents of the bowl on them. Serve with grilled śląska sausage.