BEAN WINTER HOLIDAYS
2 handfuls corn salad
1 packaging “Z Gruntu Dobre” white beans paste
100 g feta cheese
1 large handful kale sprouts
2 cooked beets
freshly ground coloured pepper
5-6 tablespoons rapeseed oil
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
salt, freshly ground pepper
- Crush garlic in a press and mix with other dressing ingredients.
- Finely chop the kale sprouts. Mix bean paste with the cheese which was previously divided into smaller fragments with a fork. Season with pepper and mix thoroughly. Use the created paste to form balls (1-1.5 cm in diameter), then roll the balls in the chopped sprouts (it’s best to do this wearing gloves).
- Remove pomegranate seeds. Peel tangerines remove white membranes and cut into smaller pieces.
- Cut beets into not very large pieces or into half-slices - to do this, cut beets into slices, then use a cookie cutter or a glass to cut rings and slice them in half.
- Sprinkle corn salad with half of the dressing and put it into a bowl or on plates along with beets, tangerines, and bean balls. Finally, pour the remaining dressing and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.