CHRISTMAS HAM WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS
christmas-ham-with-brussels-sprouts--.pdf (539.94 KB)
1 packaging Sokołów Christmas ham
1 packaging cloves
50 ml honey
1 kg Brussels sprouts
2 packaging Sokołów raw smoked bacon
100 ml gravy (independently prepared)
freshly ground pepper
- Prepare marinade for baking ham: take a saucepan and squeeze juice from 2 oranges, add honey and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. When the juice and honey reduce, the marinade is ready.
- Prepare ham according to the instructions on the packaging. At the end of the roasting remove meat from the film. Cut the skin creating a grid, then stuff cloves into the cuts.
- Put ham on a baking sheet and smear with the previously prepared marinade. Put the meat in an oven preheated to 180-190°C and bake for 10 minutes.
- Clean Brussels sprouts, cut the lower parts crosswise, then put in a lightly salted water and cook until soft. Cut bacon into small strips and fry in a pan until golden brown. Add cooked Brussels sprouts to golden bacon, season with freshly ground pepper and mix.
- Arrange on a plate the Brussels sprouts with the addition of crispy bacon and a slice of aromatic ham. Pour hot gravy. You can decorate the dish with pitted cherries.