1 handful corn salad
1/2 packaging Sokołów mould mini snacks
1 cup sweet cherries
3 small bananas
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons coconut chips
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
salt, freshly ground pepper
- Prepare dressing: mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut mini snacks into thin slices.
- Cut cherries in halves, remove the seeds, then cut again into quarters. Peel the bananas, cut into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Roast coconut chips on a dry frying pan, taking care not to burn them.
- Put all salad ingredients into a bowl or a cracked coconut shell and pour the dressing.