COLOURED TOAST WITH HUMMUS
8 slices multigrain bread
1 packaging “Z Gruntu Dobre” premium hummus
juice from 1 lemon
1 tablespoon almond flakes
1 sprig red currant
2 quail eggs
salt, freshly ground pepper
1/8 green pepper
1/8 red pepper
1 teaspoon nigella
rosemary, oregano, thyme and parsley for decoration
- Heat oil in the frying pan. Lay out the bread slices and fry them for 1-2 minutes on each side (until the bread is golden and crispy).
- Fry almond flakes on a dry pan. Cut the pear, peach and avocado into slices or half-moons, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the eggs. Cut both peppers into strips.
- Spread hummus on the toast. Top each slice with your favourite toppings:
• pears, almond flakes, thyme;
• peach, blackcurrant, rosemary;
• Fried egg, avocado, oregano, salt, freshly ground pepper;
• red and green pepper, nigella, parsley leaves.