50 ml milk
50 ml carbonated water
80 g wheat flour
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
3 tablespoons fluffy cream cheese
3-4 Sokoliki wieners
In addition, for the colourful pancake version:
1/2 teaspoon freeze-dried spinach powder
1/2 teaspoon freeze-dried beet powder
1/2 teaspoon freeze-dried pumpkin powder
1 large handful corn salad
handful beet sprouts
2 tablespoons canned corn
3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Himalayan salt, freshly ground pepper
- Fry pumpkin seeds on a dry pan.
- Mix milk, water, egg, oil and flour until a smooth paste is formed. If you want to prepare colourful pancakes, divide the dough into 3 parts and add one of the freeze-dried vegetable pastes to each.
- Fry 3-4 pancakes (1 minute on each side) and then cool them down, spread a thin layer of cream cheese, wrap sausages in them and cut them into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Slice radishes and cut them into quarters. Peel cucumbers, cut lengthwise, remove the flesh and cut into half slices.
- Put corn salad leaves into a lunch box, sprinkle them with oil, add corn, cucumber, radishes, pancake rings, beet sprouts and pumpkin seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.