DRY MUFFINS WITH WIENERS
1 packaging Sokołów wieners
3 chopped spring onions
375 g flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon mustard
125 g grated cheddar cheese
250 ml milk
125 g melted butter
12 muffin cups of butter to grease up the form
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put 12 muffin cups in the muffin form or grease it with butter. Fry the spring onions in a little bit of oil.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to a bowl. Add diced sausages, spring onions and grated cheese. Mix.
- Crack the eggs in a second bowl, then mix them with milk and mustard. Pour the eggs and the melted butter onto the ingredients in the second bowl. Mix quickly (the texture should be lumpy).
- Put the dough into prepared moulds. Put in an oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Before removing from the oven, pierce the centre of a muffin with a stick and make sure that it comes out dry.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. Then gently remove put on a wire rack to cool.