PASTA WIENER SALAD
1 handful lettuce mix
1 cup dry alphabet pasta
1 packaging Sokołów wieners
150 g carrots
1.5 tablespoon rapeseed oil
1 level teaspoon maple syrup
2/3 cup green peas, frozen
1 small red pepper
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons home-made tomato sauce or ketchup
- Prepare pasta following instructions on the packaging.
- Carefully clean and peel carrots, cut them into bars, add 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt. Next, put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Put the sheet in an oven preheated to 180°C (top and bottom heater) and bake for 15 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Put peas in boiling, salted water, cook until soft and drain. Cut wieners into 2 cm-long slices, cut both ends crosswise, then fry on the remaining oil until the ends curl out and the wieners are lightly golden brown.
- Clean the pepper, remove the core and dice.
- On a platter, put alternately the salad, pasta sprinkled with grapeseed oil, wieners, carrots, peas and pepper. Serve with tomato sauce.