A PERFECT COMBINATION
a-perfect-combination.pdf (504.52 KB)
1/2 cup dry pasta
3 Sokołów sausages with vegetables
1 handful parsley leaves
rapeseed oil for frying
1/2 teaspoon agave syrup
1 pointed pepper
2-3 tablespoons canned corn
2-3 tablespoons frozen green peas
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt, freshly ground pepper
- Prepare pasta following instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the sausages into slices 5 mm thick, then put on a hot pan and fry, stirring occasionally, until nicely golden brown.
- Pell the carrots and cut them into slices approx. 3 mm thick. Then, and put then on a hot pan with a some oil. After about 2 minutes, add a pinch of salt and the agave syrup. Fry for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put peas in boiling, salted water, cook until soft and drain.
- Wash pepper, remove the core and slice.
- Add the pasta, sausages, carrots, peas, pepper and drained corn to a large bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil, season to taste with pepper and salt, and mix. Put the salad into lunchboxes and sprinkle with parsley leaves.