POST-HOLIDAY ZERO WASTE WITH NATURRINO PÂTÉ
2 handfuls corn salad
1 packaging Naturrino Baked Pâté
2-3 tablespoons blue poppy seeds
2 small cooked beets
3 pear halves in vinegar
4 Brazil nuts
5-6 tablespoons rapeseed oil
1 clove garlic
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon honey mustard
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
salt, freshly ground pepper
- Crush garlic in a press and mix with other dressing ingredients.
- Crush pâté with a fork and mix with finely chopped prunes. Make balls from the paste with a diameter of about 1 cm (it’s best to do it while wearing gloves), and then roll them in the poppy seeds.
- Cut beets into small pieces with a knife or use a cookie cutter to make stars.
- Cut pears cut into half moons. Use a spoon to remove pomegranate seeds. Finely chop Brazil nuts.
- On a platter put alternately the corn salad, beet, pear, poppy seed pâté balls pate and pomegranate seeds. Pour dressing and finally sprinkle chopped Brazil nuts.