SALAD FOR NANA
1/3 glass wholegrain couscous
2 large handfuls kale
1 handful broccoli sprouts
3 slices Sokołów Szynka Basiuni ham
10 red cherry tomatoes
10 yellow cherry tomatoes
1 small avocado
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
2-3 tablespoons dried white mulberry
5-6 tablespoons milk thistle oil
1-2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon oregano leaves
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
salt, freshly ground pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients using a blender until homogeneous.
- Remove hard stems from the kale, tear it into smaller pieces, wash thoroughly and put into a colander. Prepare a pot of ice water and boil water in a kettle. Pour boiling water over kale and immediately after pour the very cold water. Dry kale with a paper towel or drain using a spin dryer.
- Put couscous in a bowl, add a sprinkle of salt, pour boiling water (water level must be 1 cm above the couscous), cover and set aside for 6 minutes until the couscous is swollen. Use a fork to mix the glued-together couscous seeds.
- Cut ham into squares. Dice the avocado, then sprinkle it with lemon juice. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Grate carrot using a fine grater. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and the dressing. Before serving, put the salad on a decorative plate or platter.