SALAD WITH PUMPKIN, RICE AND PEPPERS
2 large handfuls corn salad
100 g basmati rice
1 packaging Sokołów Party Time snack mix
1 cup pickled dessert pumpkin
2 pointed peppers
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
1 large clove garlic
2 teaspoons honey
1 level teaspoon hot mustard
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon curry
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix all dressing ingredients with a blender until homogenous.
- Prepare rice following the instructions on the packaging. Fry pumpkin seeds on a dry pan.
- Drain the pumpkin. Wash peppers, remove the cores and slice.
- Cut chorizo and kabanos sausages with coloured pepper (from the Party Mix packaging) into thin slices. Cut cheese balls into halves.
- Put all salad ingredients alternately on a platter, pour the dressing. The salad can also be served in a hollowed-out pumpkin.