STEAK WITH A BONE TO PICK
steak-with-a-bone-to-pick.pdf (505.75 KB)
1 chateaubriand tenderloin steak
2 handfuls rocket
freshly ground coloured pepper
50 g Parmesan cheese flakes
150 g Hokkaido pumpkin piece
1-2 tablespoons clarified butter
ground chilli flakes
1/2 jar pickled bay bolete
1 pointed pepper
freshly ground red pepper
1 handful nasturtium flowers for decoration
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 small clove garlic
1 teaspoon apple vinegar
1 teaspoon agave syrup
1 level teaspoon Herbes de Provence
freshly ground pepper
- Remove meat from the fridge 15 minutes before grilling. Shortly before putting the steak on the grill, grease the meat with oil and sprinkle with salt and coloured pepper. Next, put the steak on a hot grill and grill it on both sides until golden brown and done to taste. Remove ready steak from the grill. Set meat aside for a couple of minutes to rest, then slice it.
- Cut the pumpkin into thin strips resembling strands of pasta. Put pumpkin on a hot frying pan with clarified butter, season with salt and ground chilli flakes and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally, until the pumpkin ribbons are soft and golden.
- Remove bay boletes from the marinade and dry them (cut the bigger ones into halves or quarters). Clean the pepper, remove the core and cut into slices.
- Prepare the sauce: press garlic using a press and mix with other ingredients.
- On the edges of a platter put alternately the rocker, pumpkin spaghetti, pickled mushrooms and Parmesan flakes. The middle of the dish should be covered only with rocket. Pour dressing over the whole. Put slices of meat on the vegetables, then sprinkle them with freshly ground red pepper. Decorate with nasturtium flowers.