1 packaging Z Gruntu Dobre vegan mince
8 corn tortillas, hard or soft
1 red onion
1 can red beans
1 packaging Mexican seasoning
4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
Tabasco or sriracha sauce
1/4 small cabbage (white, red or mix)
100 g grated vegan Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Dice onion into small cubes. Sear in a small amount of oil, then add the mince and fry, breaking up the mixture.
- Add the Mexican seasoning, drained beans, chopped coriander to the browned mixture - leave some leaves for garnish, then mix thoroughly.
- Mix mayonnaise with sriracha sauce and lime juice.
- Shred the cabbage, dice the cucumber, put it in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then add half the mayonnaise sauce and mix.
- Fill tortillas with the prepared mixture and cabbage, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with the remaining sauce.